We put a lot of thought into creating our logo for Encino Veterinary Center & we hope you love it as much as we do! Naturally, we started with the word Encino, which is the Spanish word for Oak. Oak tress symbolize knowledge, health and family, making it easy for it to serve as our focal point.
The orange colors at the top of the leaves reflect the warm sunny California vibes. That warmth extends to the heart element at the center of the trunk, and this warmth and love radiates to the dog and cat on each side.
The practice has been serving the Encino & the surrounding community since Dr. James Isaacs founded it in the early 80's. After over 30 years of providing care to the pets of Encino, Dr. Isaacs sold the practice to Pathway Vet Partners, a Texas based corporation. After a few years of corporate ownership the practice closed for a few months before re-opening as a privately owned small business. We are excited to continue to provide pet care for Encino and the surrounding Los Angeles community.
To Improve the Lives of Pets & Their People While Providing a Great Workplace for Our Team & Making a Positive Impact in Our World
Our Core Values
We are One Team
- Honest, Hardworking & Collaborative So We All Succeed & Get the Job Done
We Practice Excellence
- Providing Exceptional Care & Service So Our Patients Are Healthy & Clients Rave About Us
We Embrace & Drive Change
- If we Don’t Evolve & Continuously Improve, We’re Falling Behind
We Take Ownership
- We Are Each Accountable for Outcomes, Good or Bad, and We Don’t Make Excuses
We Make a Positive & Meaningful Impact
- In Our Patients, Their People & Our World